Thursday, May 19, 2016

Rewrite Your Present No Matter Your Past

You can rewrite your life story right where you are in life-- right now!

Here are some prompts for you to start rewriting your life:

I have been through a lot in my life. Some of the lessons that I have learned in my life that I can apply to my life are..............

Something wonderful that happened in my life was............. it impacted me............... 

  Many of my life experiences have shaped me into the person that I am today. An experience that has really shaped me into the person that I am today was..............

I am ready to make some changes in my life. The first thing that I can do to make a change is.................. 
                        By Diane Gammon MS

Clinical Mental Health Counselor

Now Open Full-Time: Days, Evenings, and Saturdays.

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 


Living With Hope Counseling   


















No comments:

Post a Comment