Thursday, May 12, 2016

Pictures Of My New Office! Now Open Full-Time! Week Days, Evenings, And Saturdays!

I started out a year ago counseling in private practice one evening a week. 

I slowly added another night, then Saturdays, then another night.




My New Office
  

A few months ago, I hung a picture up on my bulletin board of an office as a 'visionary dream board'! Now I have such an office! What is YOUR vision?

I am so blessed to now be able to be available to my clients full- time!


                         Tea Anyone?

I have wanted to be a counselor ever since I was a child when I visited a cousin in a youth home. His mother had handed him over to the state because she was a drug addict and alcoholic. 

That visit changed the course of my life. 


Helping others has been my passion ever since that meeting! 


Along with many Therapy Options, I now offer Sand Therapy, Art Therapy, and Play Therapy- treating children to ......the elderly.


  I treat many topics but specialize in Anxiety, Panic, Trauma, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Self- Harm, Crisis, Depression, Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage and Stillbirth), Poor self Image/ Low Self-Esteem, Abuse Recovery (All Types), and Nutrition.

I hold a specialization in my education in Trauma and Crisis Counseling.
 
             Sand and Art Therapy Table


I also have a heart for at-risk youth and children and teens in the foster care system.

I offer free support groups for Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Grief and Loss, Abuse Recovery and Intervention and Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

I am personally a thriving survivor of multiple traumas, abuse, and anxiety. I am 100% healed and you can obtain healing too! 


Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

 

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
 



Free Support Groups for Adults of All Ages

1. Depression/ Feeling Hopeless Symptoms: Anxiety, Panic, Sadness, Mood Swings, Loneliness, Irritability, Fatigue, Poor Concentration, Excessive Crying,
Guilt, Pain, Sleep & Eating Difficulties, Decreased Energy, Self-Harm, Suicidal Thoughts, etc.
When: Every 1st Saturday   Time: 10:00am - 11:15am

2. Abuse Recovery - from all types of abuse (verbal, emotional/ mental, physical, sexual, neglect)
When: Every 1st Saturday   Time: 2:00pm - 3:15pm

3. Trauma/ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD)
Symptoms: Anxiety, Panic, Fear, Flashbacks, Avoidance, Isolation, Hyper-arousal, Guilt, Pain, Mistrust, Loneliness, Irritability, Horror, Shame, Poor Concentration, Anger, Hostility, etc.
When: Every 2nd Saturday   Time: 10:00am - 11:15 am

4. Grief and Loss- (Any type of loss)
Including:  Miscarriage / Stillbirth/ Infant Death
When: Every 3rd Tuesday   Time: 7:00pm - 8:15pm

Where:  Michael Loftis LCSW Individual &Family Counseling 2670 Memorial Blvd, Suite E., Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Groups are led by Diane Gammon MS, Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Diane is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW 
Contact Diane by calling or texting (615) 556-8406 or email her at Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com to register 

                         Registration is Required for Groups


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13

                                    By Diane Gammon MS

Clinical Mental Health Counselor

Now Open Full-Time: Days, Evenings, and Saturdays.

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 


Living With Hope Counseling   









 



No comments:

Post a Comment