Sunday, May 22, 2016

Green Tea Helps Reduce Depression And More! Drink Up For Your Health!

I didn't used to be a tea drinker. 

When I moved to Tennessee years ago, it was the first time that I ever heard of 'sweet tea'. 

I do not drink it but I have discovered green tea in my researching and I drink it often.

I buy packets at the health food store and make each cup fresh. 

Green tea has a multitude of health benefits.

Some of them are:
 

Helps with depression



Weight loss



Diabetes



Prevents blood clots



Prevents heart disease



Prevents cancer



Prevents Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s



Prevents tooth decay



Regulates blood pressure



Prevents flu

Helps your skin

Reference- lifehack.org
 http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/11-benefits-of-green-tea-that-you-didnt-know-about.html


                             By Diane Gammon MS

Clinical Mental Health Counselor

Now Open Full-Time: Days, Evenings, and Saturdays.

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 


Living With Hope Counseling   




















No comments:

Post a Comment