Monday, May 2, 2016

Finding Joy - What is YOUR Joy?

What really is Joy and how do you achieve it? 



Joy is......... a feeling of great pleasure or happiness..

Joy may be different for different people------------ find YOUR JOY and DO It!!!!!!!!!

You can choose Joy in your life!
 
 How do you choose Joy?
You make the choice to seek things in life that you enjoy, that give you pleasure. You choose to see the brighter side of life. You choose to be thankful. You choose to grasp what life offers and make the most of your life!

You can even choose joy in difficult times. You can choose to have faith that things will work out and that you will be okay. 
Do what you can- with what you have- with where you are--------- and let the rest go while holding on to hope and being optimistic! Choose to believe that no matter the outcome of a difficult time that you will make it through! You can choose to learn from adversity and turn lemons into lemonade!
 
Are you feeling down in the dumps? 

Do you feel like all strength is gone? 

Trust in God’s unfailing love – The Joy of the Lord is your Strength!

 Psalm 13:5, I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

Nehemiah 8:10b,  And do not be grieved, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Psalm 28:7,  The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.


                        By Diane Gammon MS

Clinical Mental Health Counselor


Living With Hope Counseling   







No comments:

Post a Comment