Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Accomplish Your Goals- Step One For Reaching For Success!


Every accomplishment begins with making the conscience decision to make a change and to at least try.

In order to implement change and to work toward striving toward a goal, you first need to make up your mind to apply yourself to move positively in the direction of your goals and dreams.

Then, demonstrate consistent positive self-talk to help build up your thought process. 



 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 
  Philippians 3:13-14
 
By Diane Gammon M.S. Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Now open Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 
                                 Blog Website LivingWithHopeCounseling.com






No comments:

Post a Comment