Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Do Not Quit! Sometimes Things Have To Get Worse Before You Get Motivated To Make Changes!

Are you unmotivated to help yourself make positive changes in your life?  

Are you feeling like there is no use to try because things in your life get worse and worse? 

Sometimes things have to get worse before you get motivated to say- "Enough, I am mad. I am tired of this. I want to have a different life. I do not want to be a victim anymore. I want to do what is in my power to help myself!"

So- rock bottom becomes the solid ground for which you can rebuild you life!  

 Do not give up!

CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 



Blog By 
                Diane Davidson Gammon M.S.
             Clinical Mental Health Counselor 
              Diane is clinically supervised 
                 by Michael Loftis LCSW

 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)

Have Hope! Renew Health! and...........

 
 

 



 

 



 









  




 

































 


  















 

 

     











 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment