Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall! A Great Time For Change!



Happy Fall Ya'll!

I love fall. It is my favorite season. The weather begins to cool off and the breezes are refreshing.   

A new season is a good time to make some positive and healthy changes in your life! 

I have been eliminating more unhealthy foods from my diet such as all processed foods and wheat, dairy, and sugar. I have also been getting outside more to get vitamin D and brisk walking for a healthier heart.

I am also creating a vision board with goals and dreams that I would like to pursue.

What can you change this new season for your mental and/ or physical health?

What is the first step that you can take for each goal?

Happy Fall and Happy Healing!

   There is ALWAYS HOPE and HEALING!!!!!!!!!!! 
Do Not Give Up!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 


        Diane Gammon M.S.
             Clinical Mental Health Counselor

Now Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Friday 
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)
  
 

 



 
 



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment