Tuesday, May 26, 2015

If I Could Live My Life Again, I’d Begin Today and Then….

If I could live my life again, I'd start today and then.....




I’d chase butterflies under blue skies

I’d make it mandatory to tell more bedtime stories

I’d consider it great wealth to enjoy good health

More cookies I’d dunk in milk………….kerplunk

I’d never miss- a goodbye kiss

I’d pray everyday

I’d swing my pelvis just like Elvis

I’d give more to the poor 

I’d take leaps of faith

I’d worry less and cut down on stress

With a clean slate, I'd forgive my mate

I'd turn a frown upside down

I wouldn't make fun- of anyone

I'd be strong and admit my wrong 

I'd try not to feud when in a bad mood

I'd walk- my talk

By my brothers- Dan and Dave Davidson. Inserts from their first book: If I Could Live My Life Again, I’d Begin Today and Then……….

Rhymeos of Life, By Cyrano De Words-u-lac, a legend in his own rhyme,1995


By Diane Gammon M.S. Clinical Mental Health Counselor


                                           Blog Website LivingWithHopeCounseling.com


No comments:

Post a Comment