Friday, May 1, 2015

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Today is my first day at Michael Loftis LCSW Individual and Family Counseling! I have wanted to be a clinical mental health counselor since I was a little girl. 

Though I have been counseling in jobs and in my volunteer work for several years, it is my first day today counseling as a master degree graduate in a private practice. 

For a 50 minute clinical counseling session, I am using a sliding scale fee that starts at $10.00 and goes to $80.00 a session.

To start, I will be seeing clients on Fridays - with morning, day, and evening hours.

I want to thank everyone who helped and supported me along the way in my  journey of 10 years of college, of which most was as a single mom as I worked and home schooled my three daughters!

I love learning and helping others SO MUCH that I am now a PhD student in Psychology!

Please refer individuals, couples, and families to me and remember that it is NEVER TOO LATE to pursue your dreams and aspirations!

As long as I can remember, I have always wanted to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Fast forward, I experienced some extreme hardships and multiple traumas. Now, I am honored to be able to help my bothers and sisters in Christ with the passion that the Lord put in my heart so many years go while also using what I have survived to help others.

Michael Loftis Individual and Family Counseling
2670 Memorial Blvd, Suite E, Murfreesboro, TN 37129

To make an appointment with me, 
call (615) 556-8406 or email me at Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com.

I meet with children, teens, and adults. I work with clients individually, in couples, and as a family. I treat a multitude of subjects, however; I specializes in treating depression, anxiety, relationship issues, addictions, grief and loss, trauma, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), abuse, crisis, and divorce recovery.

I especially have a heart to empower individuals broken in spirit to help them attain hope and healing. I extend an inviting and safe demeanor toward my clients and offer a sliding scale fee.


(Diane Gammon M.S. is a recent college graduate of Walden University in obtaining her Master of Science Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with a specialization in Trauma and Crisis Counseling and that Walden is a CACREP accredited university. Diane Gammon M.S. is not a licensed counselor at this time but that she is pursing professional clinical licensure as a LPC-MHSP (Licensed Professional Counselor Mental Health Service Provider) and is currently under the professional clinical supervision of Michael Loftis LCSW. Michael Loftis LCSW is legally allowed to supervise Diane Gammon M.S. as a Clinical Mental Health Counselor.) 

By Diane Gammon M.S. Clinical Mental Health Counselor
                                    Blog Website LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Diane!!! You are already such a success in your field. Get ready to rock and roll!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete