Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Small Beginnings

Lest you think that you are here on Earth by accident, consider what the scriptures say.

The prophet Jeremiah writes, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.”

In Psalm 139, King David writes, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; you works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed body’ all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

The apostle Paul writes, “For He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless in His presence.”

The first person to whom Christ revealed himself was another child in the womb.

“When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.”  

God has been thinking about you even before you were made.  And that should be an encouraging thought.

 By a contributing blogger, David Mueller 


CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!

 


   Diane Davidson 

                               Gammon M.S.
         Clinical Mental Health Counselor


 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments

615-556-8406

Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)

Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.

Diane Davidson Gammon MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure














No comments:

Post a Comment