Sunday, June 7, 2015

Summer is Almost Upon Us!! Make Summer Goals!

You don’t need it to be the New Year to make goals for yourself! What would you like to accomplish this summer? What would you like to Do? Go? Visit? Try? Work on? Enjoy?

Think about everything that you would like to do this summer and make a list!

Enjoy your summer as well as manage your time to get things accomplished that you would like to get done!

My daughter asked me to go swimming this past week. I first said no and that I did not have time. I then changed it to telling her that I would go to the pool area wearing regular clothes and sit in the shade. Then I decided…….. to go swimming with her and that is what I did!!!!!!!!!!

Make the most of this season in your life!!    
By Diane Gammon M.S. Clinical Mental Health Counselor

                                           Blog Website LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment