Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Reflections From a Now... Grandmother of 4! An Attitude of Gratitude!

I met my 4th granddaughter today. 

She was born in the middle of the night a couple nights ago. 

My heart is so full of love and gratitude of God's blessings. 

God is so good all of the time! I feel blessed beyond measure. 

This blessing is why I had to cancel the support group this week.

Blessings from God are plentiful. Sometimes they are not as clear to see such as a new healthy, beautiful baby- but there are blessings from Him daily.

Having an attitude of gratitude even during difficult times can help you through the day. 




I want to encourage you to look for and try and notice blessings in your life. 

There is always, always something to be thankful for!    

Today, I am thankful to meet this precious gift from God. My cup runneth over.


Diane Davidson Gammon MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure.


 
CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 


 By Diane Davidson 
                               Gammon M.S.
         Clinical Mental Health Counselor

 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406
Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)

 Have Hope! Renew Health! and...........






  





No comments:

Post a Comment