Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1st- A Great Day For a New Start!

I love the month of May. It starts to get warmer. The flowers start to bloom. I can plant vegetables and not be too worried that they will freeze. May just sounds pretty.  

Today 24 years ago, I buried my best friend- my mother.  

I remember that it was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect. The sun was out and it sprinkled just enough to display a beautiful rainbow. I remember seeing the rainbow and thinking that my mother was already giving me a sign that everything was going to be okay and not to worry about her.

I started counseling at Michael Loftis Counseling two years ago today. 

  This year on May 1st, I plan to rededicate my life to focus on what is important. 

These things would be- God, Family, Helping Others, and Increased Self-care for my Health.

I want to challenge you to start today and make a new beginning a positive and productive way if your life!

Let Go Of What is Holding You Back!

Happy May!


CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 



Blog By 
                Diane Davidson Gammon M.S.
             Clinical Mental Health Counselor 
 Diane Davidson Gammon MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure.

Weekly Support Groups for Depression, Anxiety, Grief, and Trauma for Adults of all ages and teenage Girls.

Registration is required for each meeting. 

Email Diane:
Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com to register or for more information  

 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss
  

 


  





 





 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment