Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Get Rid of- I Can't!

But I can't do that! I can't! I couldn't! I am not capable. I am not smart enough. I am not educated enough. I do not have the self confidence for that. I am not assertive enough........ and so on and so on and so on. 

Have you ever felt this way or said these things? 

Who says that you can't? 

We are only limited by the confinement that we create in our own minds! 

So- you lack self confidence? Work on building your self- confidence! 

If you think that you are not capable of something that you want to do- ask yourself what it would take to make yourself capable!

If your ship does not come in....... swim out to it! 

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND START MAKING PLANS TO TAKE SOME ACTION!

                           By Diane Gammon M.S. Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Now open Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment