Monday, March 21, 2016

Be PROactive Instead of REactive! Tips On How!

Do you REACT to situations, thoughts, feelings, etc.
  or 
are you PROACTIVE and take charge on how you respond?

The choice is YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
So ask yourself in what ways can you take control over situations in your life instead of letting them take control over you? 

Are you letting anxiety and fear over take you? 

Choose today to implement a positive outlook and positive self- talk to make a change in how you can stay in control and not react negatively!




 Ask yourself today--


What can I do this new spring season for the better?

What can I do to be healthier?

What can I do to work toward healing?

What steps can I take to start pursuing my passions?

How can I be more of a blessing to God and others?

                        By Diane Gammon M.S. Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Now open Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays  
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment