Saturday, February 27, 2016

Take Time For YOU!- It is a Part of Self-Care!

How often do you take time to do things for yourself that you really enjoy? 

I am referring to something OTHER than taking care of others! 



We love to help and take care of our family. 

I am talking about doing something OTHER than that. 

I am talking about something that you have a passion for that can help to rejuvenate you to be a better .............mother, father, sibling, spouse, friend, Etc. - I am talking about a deeper self-care strategy.

I used to think that I was being selfish if I did anything at all other than take care of my children. I learned the hard way that taking care of children REQUIRED me to take care of myself in EVERY WAY.

What is your passion? What is something that you would like to do that would be part of your self- care other than.....sleeping some (BLah haha).



Think!  Explore! Seek!   Enjoy!  Try!   LIVE! 


              By Diane Gammon M.S. Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Now open Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment