Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Saying Goodbye - Easing The Pain

Having to say goodbye in life is not easy. 

Whether it is due to death, relationships ending, moves, etc., saying good bye can be very emotionally painful.

I have had friendships end that I never dreamed would end. I lost my mother to cancer while still in my 20's. I have suffered 5 miscarriages and had an infant daughter pass away after an hour. 

These good byes were heart breaking.

Life is full of changes and good byes.   

When my mother was dying, she told me that she would be in my heart forever- and she is. She is a voice in my head when I think about decisions and she is a melody that sings in my heart every day.

Even though we have to say good bye to others, we can hold the good times and the precious memories in our hearts and minds forever.

We can be thankful that we had the life experiences and the time with people that we had to say good bye to.

We also can entrust our emotional pain as well as those we had to say good bye to ..........to our Lord and Savior.   

If we make Christ our lifeline and our greatest desire, it makes saying god bye a lot easier. 

Further, God can bring good out of all circumstances to those who love Him and follow Him. 

While it is difficult for us to understand- having to say goodbye, we can go to Him with our pain.

We hurt and we grieve but God heals our pain.

Seek Him in your pain.



You are Worthy!

A safe place to heal.

Be a HOPE CHANGER in your own life and in the lives of others!  

Demonstrate self-care and optimism to  facilitate healing and encourage others!



Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 



        
 By Diane Davidson Gammon MS
Clinical mental Health Counselor 

Changing Lives with God's HOPE!

Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.

Diane Davidson Gammon Arnold MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure



 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406
Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)

 Have Hope! Renew Health! and...........




 



















 


No comments:

Post a Comment