Sunday, April 9, 2017

Recover Hope- Written By One Of My Clients

Hope... it's one of the hardest things to gain but the easiest thing to lose. It took me years to find even a little sense of hope, but as time went on I gained a little more each time. 

It's a process to find hope, but losing it is a whole lot easier. One little thing could happen and it sends you about 10,000 steps back and BAM! your ready to end your life. It happens fast and you really don't really see it coming most of the time. 

Today is one of those days... I've lost my hope and my world seems to be getting darker and darker by the second. Rationally, I don't want to end my life but it would be easier, but sometimes the easiest thing to do isn't the right thing to do. Which sucks, but it's true. 

Most of the time you gotta fight like hell to get where you want and that's the hard part. We are human, we want all things to come easy but sadly they don't. 

For years, I've always chosen the easy way and now doing harder things is uncomfortable and brings a lot of fear, but your largest fears carry your greatest growth and right now, I've got to hold onto even that tiny bit of hope that's somewhere inside screaming to be released.

I just have to do something different and lean into that fear to find it. 

Written by a guest blogger- One of my clients

CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 



Blog By 
                Diane Davidson Gammon M.S.
             Clinical Mental Health Counselor 
 Diane Davidson Gammon MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure.

Weekly Support Groups for Depression, Anxiety, Grief, and Trauma for adults of all ages.

Registration is required for each meeting. 

Email Diane:
Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com to register or for more information  

 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment