Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Feeling Empty Inside- Hope & Help



Have you ever felt so empty that you had no words to even describe it?

It’s not sadness but emptiness.

Feeling empty is a normal way to feel sometimes. It is like feeling numb inside and like there is a void in your life.

I understand how this feels.

It is a void and loneliness beyond words.

Please know that these dark feelings are temporary.

It is important to remember that it is not a good time to make any major decisions. It is also not a good time to make any rash decisions.

Allow yourself to feel what you are feeling. Give yourself permission to feel what and how you truly feel.

Then, tell yourself that this is a temporary state of mind and that things can change. Take slow deep breaths, take a walk, draw a picture, journal, listen to uplifting music, listen to an uplifting podcast, reach out to a friend or a family member, reach out for professional help, and demonstrate positive self talk.

Reach out for help and change something.

If nothing changes, nothing changes.

Remember that there is always hope.

Finish the sentence!

I want to get healthy so I can...............
 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

You are my refuge and my shield;
I have put my hope in your word.


You are Worthy!

A safe place to heal.


By Diane Gammon MS
Clinical Mental Health Counselor 

Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.Diane  Gammon  MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure

 Open Full-Time Days

Monday through Saturday 

With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406

Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 


 Have Hope! 

Renew and Restore Your Life, 
Relationships and Health! 

 But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint
. Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment