Saturday, November 3, 2018

Camping Is Good For The Soul

Camping Is Good For The Soul

Hello. As some of you know, I had surgery and then had some complications. I recently retreated to a few days of camping with my new husband as I healed.



I had never camped in a tent for an extended stay! I found it to be very relaxing and enjoyable.
 


It helped that the beach was five minutes from the camp!


My favorite thing was to watch the sunset each night.

It was good to unplug from phones, computers, the news and more.

It was also good to force myself to rest and relax my mind and body.


 I was thankful to have fresh organic veggies from a near by grocery store!  



 My husband and I eat healthy and continued to eat healthy during the camping trip. It is all about choices! We actually juiced veggies at the camp!


 My husband ran over an hour each morning upon rising! He is dedicated with his exercise. I joined him for walks.

The camp ground cost us only 20.00 each night. It was a very inexpensive vacation. 

Try and be creative to be able to take small/ inexpensive vacations and breaks for yourself! SELF-CARE!


By Diane Davidson Gammon MS
Clinical mental Health Counselor 

Changing Lives with God's HOPE!

Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.

Diane Davidson Gammon Arnold MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure



 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406
Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)

 Have Hope! Renew Health! and...........




 














  






  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment