Sunday, August 11, 2019

There Are Far Better Things Ahead!


"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind". C.S.Lewis

Do you find yourself looking at, thinking of, or focusing on your past? 

It is important to allow yourself to feel how you truly feel. Then, reach out for professional help to work through the pain. Then and only then are you ready to work on letting go of the past and focus on the present and future more.

Learn to move forward in your life looking and focusing ahead!

"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead," Philippians 3:13 


 God loves you with an everlasting love and has big plans for your life!

Finish the sentence!

I want to get healthy so I can...............


You are Worthy!

A safe place to heal.


By Diane Gammon MS
Clinical Mental Health Counselor 


Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.Diane  Gammon  MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure

 Open Full-Time Days

Monday through Saturday 

With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406

Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 


 Have Hope! 

Renew and Restore Your Life, 
Relationships and Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment