Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Depression & The Battle Of The Mind..... Not Feeling Understood

If you are battling depression or another mental illness, do you ever feel like no one understands?

Has anyone told you to just get over it?


You feel bad because you are fighting a battle against your own mind on a continuous basis. 

I understand that you can feel tired or depressed- 'for no apparent reason'. 

I get you.

I also know that many people will not.

It is important to seek support and help from people who do understand you. 

Seek Help.

Seek Support.

You are not alone. 


Finish the sentence!

I want to get healthy so I can...............


You are Worthy!

A safe place to heal.


By Diane Gammon MS
Clinical Mental Health Counselor 

Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.Diane  Gammon  MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure



 Open Full-Time Days

Monday through Saturday 

With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406

Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 


 Have Hope! Renew Health!




No comments:

Post a Comment