Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Only Limits Are In Our Minds!


Hello. I’m so sorry for my absence. It happens time to time due to a busy life! One that I am very grateful for!

I want to inspire you all today by letting you know that you are worthy and valuable just where you are and how you are. There are no limits on what you can be and do -and obtain. The only limits that you have are the ones that you have chosen to place in your mind! Think and do outside of the box! Expand your thoughts and expand your world!

You are Worthy!

A safe place to heal.


By Diane Gammon MS
Clinical Mental Health Counselor 

Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.Diane  Gammon  MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure



 Open Full-Time Days

Monday through Saturday 

With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406

Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 


 Have Hope! Renew Health! and...........




 














  




No comments:

Post a Comment