Tuesday, July 31, 2018

On The Other side of Fear- Your New Life!

On the other side of fear is your new life! 

Fear keeps us from so much. 


Fear keeps us from mending and pursuing relationships.

Fear keeps us from pursuing our passions.

Fear keeps us from pursuing our purpose in life.

Fear keeps us from pursuing our goals in life.

Fear keeps us from exploring life!

What are you afraid of? 

I want to encourage you to write down your fears and concerns in life and then ask yourself first of all- where do they stem from? Then ask yourself .... are they irrational? 

Your fears can be worked through. Counseling can help.

Choose today to stop living in fear!

 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
 
  “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.” Psalm 56:3

  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7

  "Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.” John 14:27


CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 



        
 By Diane Davidson Gammon MS
Clinical mental Health Counselor

Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.

Diane Davidson Gammon Arnold MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure



 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406
Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)

 Have Hope! Renew Health! and...........



No comments:

Post a Comment