Monday, July 16, 2018

I'm BAAACK!

I am sorry for my absence. 
I have been busy with getting married, my honeymoon, moving, and with starting to get settled in my new married life after being single for the past 17 ish years.  

With a couple of moves, I have not been living with internet which has made my blogging a bit of a challenge.  

I hope to do better now!

I hope and pray that you, my readers are having a nice summer thus far. 

I enjoyed going to our local Bluegrass Festival over the weekend! 

I also enjoyed having my birthday over the weekend in which I will write about soon.

Just remember that it is never too late to pursue a new dream/ passion! 

 More soon, Diane


There is always hope! 

CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 



        
 By Diane Davidson Gammon MS
Clinical mental Health Counselor


Disclaimer- I am not a doctor and I am not giving out medical advice. My blogs are for information and inspirational purposes. Please consult your doctor before starting a new health regimen.

Diane Davidson Gammon Arnold MS is clinically supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW as she pursues  LPC-MHSP licensure



 Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments
615-556-8406
Email- Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)

 Have Hope! Renew Health! and...........






No comments:

Post a Comment