Monday, December 26, 2016

My Favorite Parts Of My Christmas

My adult children and grandchildren came over to see me on Christmas and Christmas Eve. I am so very blessed.

A new baby, a toddler, and my oldest granddaughter is turning 4 in January. It is double the joy having your children and their children over for Christmas.

Other highlights were getting to spend hours with my teenager of quality time together........and then the super big hug that my oldest granddaughter gave me when she walked into my home. A hug that I will remember the rest of my life. She did not walk in and run to the tree or ask for presents. She ran in and hugged me long and tight. Also, my teenager hung my favorite ornaments that my mother hand painted decades ago in my bedroom for me to enjoy!

My oldest granddaughter is terminally ill.


Life is fragile. Life is short.

Even though your life may not be as you would like it to be right now- I want you encourage you to count your blessings and savior the memories of sweet hugs and time that your teenager wants to spend with you.....and other sweet moments as such.


   By Diane Gammon M.S. 
          Clinical Mental Health Counselor    
       Clinically Supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW

CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 



Living With Hope Counseling 
 Open Full Time Days- Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)
  
 

 



 

 



 









  


 






 




No comments:

Post a Comment