Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas/ God Loves YOU/ Busy With Moving To New Office

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I have been busy with moving into a new office and I have not been blogging as usual. I will get back to it daily after the holidays. I am so excited and thankful to have more space now for support groups and classes.

I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas. I know that for some of you- that this is a lonely and sad time. I spent many Christmas Days alone and I lost my mother to cancer decades ago. I can relate to your pain. Hold on tight to the good and precious memories. Most of all, hold on to HOPE for a future. Know that God loves you and that you are worthy and valuable in the eyes of Christ!

Diane 


              By Diane Gammon M.S. 
          Clinical Mental Health Counselor    
       Clinically Supervised by Michael Loftis LCSW

CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 



Living With Hope Counseling 
 Open Full Time Days- Monday through Saturday
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)
  
 

 



 

 



 









  


 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment