Wednesday, October 5, 2016

You are Worthy! Yes, YOU!

A lot of my clients share with me that they do not feel worthy of a new beginning in life. 

They have made terrible mistakes. 

They have mistreated others. 

They have too much shame and guilt from their past.

Some have been abused and somehow blame themselves.  

No matter what it is that you have been through- YOU CAN GET PAST IT AND YOU ARE WORTHY!  

You need to change your thinking and let go of the idea of unworthiness.  

Replace it with telling yourself that you ARE worthy and valuable. 
 


Furthermore, God can take any and everything that you have been through and use it for His Glory and For Good In YOUR Life!

Let your test turn into a testimony!

Turn being a victim into VICTORY! 

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7 
 

Give the Lord your pain and suffering in prayer and get into counseling and................... start living life again!

YOU ARE WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
God LOVES YOU! 


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!  2 Corinthians 5:17



   CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 


Diane Gammon M.S.
             Clinical Mental Health Counselor

Now Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Friday 
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

 Email:
Diane@LivingWithHopeCounseling.com 

Or text or call (615)-556-8406 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)


  
 

 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment