Friday, October 14, 2016

Make Deposits Into Your Emotional Bank Account- Not Just Withdrawals


I am a counselor. 
It is my dream job. I love what I do. I help people and hear about their problems and struggles all day long. I enjoy it immensely but I also need to make sure that I get fed emotionally and spiritually. 

Even if you are not a counselor, you need to make positive and uplifting deposits into your emotional bank account!

Ask yourself what you are doing to make sure that you are depositing into your emotional bank account.



If you only make withdrawals, you will feel depleted just like being in the negative financially.  

Feed your mind with positive and rational thoughts. Make sure that you recharge with self-care. Listen to up-lifting music. Draw boundary lines around negativity.

 CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 


Diane Gammon M.S.
             Clinical Mental Health Counselor

Now Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Friday 
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)
  
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment