Saturday, October 15, 2016

Create Special Moments and Enjoy!






















My 3rd granddaughter was born a couple months ago. I swear that she changes every day with her looks and with what she is starting to do.   

Every time that I have held her since the day she was born, I sing to her.

I sing her songs that my mother used to sing to me for years and that I sang to my daughters when I first held and rocked them.


I sing her lullabies and hymns.


At 8 weeks old, when I start to sing to my precious granddaughter..... she smiles! 

It melts my heart in a way that I cannot even describe with words.

I make sure that I see her as much as possible without being an over-bearing and in the way grandma. I make the time and the drive to see her often even if only for a few moments....while these moments are available.



These are special moments....so are moments that you can create that are memorable and enjoyable!

What special moments are in your life that you could be enjoying and appreciating more?

Get out of bed or off the couch and appreciate and enjoy more special moments today!

And...you do not need another person to enjoy special moments. 

Create them. 

I have been single for many years. I choose to seek out and create special moments even if I am alone.

You can too.

You also do not need money to enjoy your day. Take a walk on a park trial. Enjoy the crisp fall weather. Notice the leaves changing colors. Take in life and choose to enjoy it!


 CLICK HERE For Living With Hope Counseling Facebook Page AND "LIKE" IT!
 


Diane Gammon M.S.
             Clinical Mental Health Counselor

Now Open Full-Time Days - Monday through Friday 
With Evening Appointments

Sliding Scale Fee for Individual Counseling Sessions 

Free Support Groups for: Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Hopelessness, Trauma, PTSD, Abuse, and Grief and Loss (Including Miscarriage/ Stillbirth/ Infant loss)
  
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment